1934 Electri-craft antique inboard launch. Price $9,500. Located in New York.
- Length: 15', Beam: 4', draft: 1'
- Hull construction is white cedar planking over oak frames. New mahogany decking.
- Powered by a 24 volt, 1/2 hp inboard motor with brass prop.
- Three speeds forward and reverse.
- Price includes trailer and in-water cover.
Contact: Russell King, PO Box 41, Rock Hill, NY Email contact Phone: 845-794-7860 _______________________________________________________________________
My Electric Boats by Charles Mathys
An informative accounting of the author’s many trials and experiences while retrofitting four midsized (19’ to 21’) boats with various electric motor systems. There is lots of information here for the home builder who wants to get on the water with a minimum of fuss or expense. A worthwhile read for anyone interested in electric propulsion.
Review by Tom Hesselink, EBAA director